Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Golf Clubs

Howdy everyone! This is my first post to this sub after being a lurker for awhile and I would like to say thanks to those of you who post informative comments on here!!
So, I am looking at getting some new irons and upgrading from Ping set from the 1800's, but, seriously, they are from around 1995 or so. Technology has changed a bit since then and I hit one of my buddy's Adams Golf irons and I could definitely tell the difference.
I am looking at the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 HP or the Callaway Diablo Edge and I was wondering if anyone has either of these sets and can provide any feedback on them? Also, I'm not real great so I am looking for Improving irons as I am currently around a +15-20 Handicap. Scheels-the store I am looking at buying from also has the same set of Adams Golf irons that my buddy has on sale for the same price as the ones listed above, but I am not sure of the model and they are not listed on the website.
Any help is appreciated! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment